How cosmetic guru Napoleon Perdis built a global lifestyle empire
by Federico Re
In this episode, Federico Re interviews cosmetic guru and entrepreneur Napoleon Perdis on InspireTalkTV. Napoleon is the founder and CEO of Napoleon Perdis, a cosmetic retail empire comprising of 85 concept stores which he founded 25 years ago.
His products are also sold at 100 department stores and over 750 independent stockists across Australia. This iconic label is Australia’s leading makeup brand and the epitome of luxury, education, and glamour.
In this rare and exclusive interview, Napoleon shares his secrets to success on InspireTalkTV, on how he “Built a Global Lifestyle Empire” from humble beginnings.
During this discussion, Federico explores:
1. How family was influential in assisting Napoleon during his early humble years of establishing the business
2. How Napoleon leveraged on his Greek heritage, culture, and philosophy
3. Napoleon’s reputation and image as an artist and entrepreneur
4. The importance of ‘glamour’ and how does this connects with fashion and emerging trends
5. The importance of creativity and ingenuity when creating new products, and how his organization continues to innovate in a saturated market
6. The role that television and media plays in establishing a lifestyle brand
7. How the Napoleon Perdis Make-up Academy provides education and empowerment to women
8. How the retail establishment adapts to the savvy millennial customer as far as using social media and technology
9. The opportunities that young aspiring entrepreneurs have within the cosmetic industry today
10. Napoleon’s favorite quote and his philosophy to experiencing failure when striving for success
About the Author
Federico Re is an entrepreneurship coach, motivational speaker, journalist, and business writer based in Australia. In 1997, at the age of 22, he started a business with revenue growth of 50 per cent annually, achieving retail sales of more than $10 million per year. He attended the ‘Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship’ in South Africa. He is the founder of the high definition Inspire Talk digital TV and radio show and a niche coaching practice Creative Entrepreneur based in Melbourne. His bespoke services are tailored for aspiring entrepreneurs, SME business owners, and CEOs.
Images by Federico Re